ZIP-232 Centralized TV Control System
Are you looking for a convenient, effective way to control the TVs in your facility — but without having to make a major investment in a full-blown audio visual system? Do you want a high-performing, easy-to-use commercial TV control system featuring state-of-the-art technology? The RS232 Centralized TV Control System from Z-Band can provide the ideal audio and TV management solution for your company.
This advanced audio and TV management system features a fully functional IP to ZIP-232 Serial Controller (remotely accessed), which is available in a 24 port configuration. The 1U high rack mounted serial controller utilizes RF-45 connectors and has one administrator assigned IP address per device. The serial devices (TVs, Set-Top boxes, etc) are accessed by the LAN input port and controlled by the numbered output ports via the ZIP-232 Baluns. An external web server allows IT/AV managers to remotely control every connected TV.
*Two-way communication not available at this time.
AV Control System Features and Benefits
- Web-Based Platform
- Energy Saving
- Low-Cost Remote IP Control
- Each Serial controller has only one unique IP address and can control up to 24 serial devices
- ZIP-232 Serial provides remote power to ZIP-232 Baluns
- TRACS Control Software Includes: Type of Device, Location and Assigned Groups
- Multiple Device Control Software Functions/Options
Key Television Management System Scheduling Features
- Turn TVs On and Off
- Controls Channel Selection
- Changes Volume Control
- Controls Selective TV Display Groups or Individual TVs
- Changes TV Inputs (HDMI, VGA, AUX)
- Alert Notification Capabilities
- Uses any Network or LAN Mobile Devices (Smartphone, Tablet)
Intuitive Software Provides Complete AV System Device Control
ZIP-232 virtual software is able to control, schedule and notify with an easy to use centralized web based topology. The software controls devices in various locations including assigned groups. Once logged in, the software provides the ideal solution for providing networked based control of serial devices.
The RS-232 program runs on a server purchased from or approved by Z-Band, IP Systems.
Part number: ZIPSERV1 Dell Optiplex XE w/ZIP232 Portal Software Installed.
- Intel Xeon E5-2400 and E5 2400 processors
- Up to sixteen 2.5 inch or eight 3.5 inch drive capacity
- Up to six DIMMs with RAS
- PCle 3.0 enabled expansion slots
- Form Factor: Tower (5U rackable)
- Memory: UP to 192GB (6 DIMM slots): 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/13GB DDR3 up to 1600 MT/s
- Maximum Internal Storage: Up to 32TB
Contact Z-Band to Learn More About Our Revolutionary Audio/Television Management System
Z-Band is a leading innovator of audio/video distribution systems for the healthcare, government and military, hospitality, education, corporate, and international markets. Contact us to learn more about audio visual control systems and to schedule a no-obligation product demo today.
ZIP 232 Serial Controller Spec Sheet
ZIP-232 Balun with Cable Assembly Spec Sheet
Concept Drawing with RF Video
Concept Drawing Stand Alone ZIP-232 Control
ZIP-232 TRACS Software Screen Shots with Audio